Serving the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia
Dalco Associates in Potomac, MD will become your go-to headhunter when you're looking for employment with established agencies that offer job security, benefits, and substantial salaries. Your needs come first and we will work with you every step of the way.
1. Washington, DC. Washington office of highly regarded Ohio law firm seeks a PARTNER for its real estate practice. Successful candidate represents Developers and/or Banks and has expertise in tax credits. Portable business required.
2. Washington, DC office of highly regarded Ohio law firm seeks PARTNER specializing in Professional Liability issues. Skill set and reputation of the highest professional standing.
3. Atlanta, GA office of an AM Law 50 firm seeks a PARTNER for its Transactional Tax practice. Successful candidate will have expertise in mid-level mergers, acquisitions, and partnership tax issues. Portable business desired but not required.
4. New York/ Washington Two AM Law 50 firm seeks a State and Local tax group, including PARTNERS for its New York and/or Washington offices.
5. Hong Kong office of one of world’s great firms seeks a junior ASSOCIATE with general banking experience. Candidate should have UK, HK, Australia or New Zealand qualifications. Np Asian language skills required.
6. New York office of very Top Tier firm seeks mid-level ASSOCIATES (class of ’10-’12) with experience in structured finance and securitization transactions. High level of academic achievement and solid law firm experience preferred.
We are here to help you get the perfect job in minimal time. There are numerous potential employers waiting to hear from you and you'll be guided in the right direction to better your career.
Start your new career today by calling:
There's no substitution for experience. We've been placing clients like you in positions for many years and know the system regarding what employers want.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you meet the client's needs and expectations, you will get an interview.